How to access Residence Sonnleiten apartments in Berwang, Tyrol
Toll-free access, you don't need the Austrian motorway permit sticker.
Coming from Germany via motorway
- A7 Füssen - Reutte - Bichlbach - Berwang
- A 95 Munich - Garmisch - Ehrwald - Lermoos - Bichlbach - Berwang
At the village entrance of Berwang keep left and follow the sign "Residence Sonnleiten". You find our vacation rental at the end of the residential road.
Nearest train station Bichlbach (5 km): Guests travelling by train will be picked up at no extra charge.
Important hint: If possible, try to avoid travelling on Saturdays because of regular traffic jams on the Fernpass route (Autobahn A 7 - Füssen - Lermoos - Fernpass).
We recommend our guests to arrive either on Sundays or during the week.
Google maps - location of Residence Sonnleiten in Berwang
Anfahrt Residence Sonnleiten in Berwang / Tirol auf einer größeren Karte anzeigen
Google maps - surroundings of Berwang
Residence Sonnleiten Apartments auf einer größeren Karte anzeigen
Places worth while visiting
There are many destinations and places worth while visiting in our surroundings:
- Obviously, the unique mountain world is the main actor in Tyrol's Zugspitz Arena.
In summer as well as in winter, outstanding outdoor activities can be practised. The most beautiful destinations are directly on our doorstep. We gladly give our guests individual tips for impressive hiking tours and trips.
- The "highline 179", with a total length of 406 meters the longest suspension bridge in the world, guarantees a cracking view at a dizzying height of 114 meters high above the Fernpass road B 179. At both ends of the highline 179 the medieval Ehrenberg castle ruins, Fort Claudia and the Schlosskopf fortress ruins are very popular must-see attractions.
- Naturpark Tiroler Lech (Lech valley), one of Europe's last intact wild river landscapes
- Innsbruck "Goldenes Dachl" (Golden Roof)
- Swarovski Crystal World
- Bavarian cities Füssen and Garmisch-Partenkirchen
- World-famous castles Neuschwanstein and Linderhof of the fairy-tale king Ludwig II.
We gladly give useful tips to the guests of our apartments for mountain hikes, excursions and places worth while visiting in our surroundings: Tiroler Zugspitz Arena, Naturparkregion Lechtal, Innsbruck (Golden Roof), Swarovski Crystal World, Garmisch-Partenkirchen, Fussen, Linderhof castle, Neuschwanstein castle.